In 2022 EndPlasticSoup installed an international Advisory Board to:
- keep knowledge up to date on the latest developments to reduce plastic pollution
- give advice how to increase impact and expand cooperation and
- choose priorities to grow the EndPlasticSoup initiative.
The Advisory Board consists of 7 members with extended knowledge on plastic and plastic pollution, environment and/or Rotary International to guide us and give us advice regarding our strategy, growth and approach.
Members of the Advisory Board are:
- Prof.Dr. Marco Beeken: Professor Chemistry Didactics University Osnabrück, RC Friesoythe-Artland-Cloppenburg, Germany
- Ron Denham: Founder and Chair Emeritus of WASH-RAG, RC Toronto-Eglinton, Canada
- Dr. Janet Kabeberi-Macharia: UNEP Gender Equity, RC Karura, Kenya
- Monika Lichtinghagen-Wirths: CEO Bergischer Abfallwirtschaftsverband, RC Wipperfürth-Lindlar/Romerike Berge, Germany
- Gesine Meissner: Chair UN Ocean Decade 21-30 Germany representative, Passport Club Horizon D1850, Germany
- Kamal Sanghvi: RC Dhanbad, India, RI Director 2019-2021
- Nils Tore Skogland: True Sustainable Strategy Advisor at Skogland.com, Partner for SustainOnline.com, Visiting Lecturer at NHH and Falmouth University, Chairman of Blue Ocean Norway, RC Bergen. Norway