On June 3rd it is Worldwide EndPlasticSoup Action Day. It is the 6th time that we show that all around the world, Rotarians and Rotaractors are People of Action. On the important theme of End Plastic Soup.
We are happy to hear that so many initiatives are being implemented again this year. The actions can be big and small. It does not matter.
Feel inspired and take action!
- Go outside with the kids and play the free PlasticBingo App
- Collect cigarette butts, before they enter the sea >> feel inspired
- Create Plastic Art with kids >> inspiration
- Reduce plastic in the hospitals: watch and share the video of Maria Koijck: My first little footprint
- When organizing an event like a cleanup, ask your mayor to participate, invite all to help, and invite the press
- Consider a ‚Pricknick‘: a picknick and a cleanup, or a ‚Trashure‘ hunt, of course with a ‚Trashure‘ map and a real ‚Trashure‘ at the end
- Organize a SUP (Stand Up Paddeling) or a ‚Plogging‘ (Plastic waste picking & jogging) event
Share your actions on social media
To increase our global impact and to enhance our unity, we call on you to post messages on social media about the Action Day, before, during and after June 3rd. For example, you can use the graphics with this newsletter in advance. Don’t forget to take action shots during your action and post them during and after the day.
Please use the hashtags #endplasticsoup #actionday #Rotaryendplasticsoup #rotaract and #ESRAG on all posts.
Thank you so much for participating and we wish you lots of fun on June 3!