Cooperation: Plastic Soup Foundation
The Plastic Soup Foundation is an organization with a focus on awareness, providing information regarding plastic pollution, research and campaigns on the link between plastics and human health and providing educational material.
- Plastic Health Summit: Research into the effects of plastics on health, last summit October 21st. 2021
- App to detect microplastics in consumer products https://www.beatthemicrobead.org
- App for tips to reduce plastic in your private life, includes short quizes: https://mylittleplasticfootprint.org
- Reduce synthetic fibre pollution and microplastics in water: https://www.oceancleanwash.org
- Education material for primary and secondary schools
- Sponsor World Cleanup Day, in 2022 on September 17th
- Rotary D1580 financed a reprint of the Plastic Soup Atlas
- EndPlasticSoup refers to the Plastic Soup Foundation for education material in Dutch and English.