Cooperation: Plastic Soup Foundation
The Plastic Soup Foundation is an organization with a focus on research and campaigns on the link between plastics and human health and provides educational material.
- Plastic Health Summit: Research to the impact of plastics on health, next summit October 21st. 2021
- App to know microplastics in consumer products https://www.beatthemicrobead.org
- App for tips to reduce plastic in your private life, includes short quizes: https://mylittleplasticfootprint.org
- Reduce synthetic fibre pollution and microplastics in water: https://www.oceancleanwash.org
- Education material for Elementary and High Schools
- Sponsor World Cleanup Day, in 2021 on September 18th
- Rotary financed a reprint of the Plastic Soup Atlas
- EPS refers to the Plastic Soup Foundation for education material in Dutch and English.