Board of EndPlasticSoup:
- Develops a ‘forum’ facility for the EndPlasticSoup Ambassador Clubs worldwide.
- Gives support and advice to the representatives of Ambassador Clubs.
- Is actively looking for solutions to meet common needs of the Ambassador Clubs.
- Presents overall plans and initiatives of EndPlasticSoup to get feedback from the Ambassador Clubs.
- Provides international Action packages to support actions at schools, sport clubs, shops & restaurants, meetings & events, and to organize cleanups.
- Develops a ‘Plastic Free code of conduct’ for Rotary and Rotaract Clubs, and Rotary meetings and events to become plastic-free.
- Provides financial reporting per Rotary year on the EndPlasticSoup website.
General responsibilities of the Board:
- Takes the lead to create Awareness and Actions at the Rotary International level and for areas with no Ambassador Club.
- Establishes collaboration with global (international) Alliances: non-governmental organizations, companies, etc.
- Maintains the EndPlasticSoup website and social media content.
- Shares contacts and promotes collaboration.
- Organizes exchange events where participants can learn from each other and possibly combine forces in projects, also with external partners.
- Offers an EndPlasticSoup Advisory Board that can help local and regional initiatives selecting their focus and conducting their activities.
- Initiates and provide publicity for the Worldwide Rotary EndPlasticSoup Action Day on the 1st Saturday in June.
- Represents and coordinates EndPlasticSoup actions and presentations at the Rotary International convention.
Are you interested in joining the Board of EndPlasticSoup?
Currently the board consists of representatives of Rotary clubs in the Netherlands, Germany and Spain. We aim for a worldwide representation of Rotary/Rotaract Clubs in the Board of EndPlasticSoup. When you are interested in participating in the Board please send an email to email@example.com.