Alliance: The Great Bubble Barrier
The Great Bubble Barrier is an enterprise with a focus on building bubble barriers in rivers.
- Our bubble barrier catches plastic over the full width and depth of rivers and prevents plastic from ending up in the ocean. The system does not interfere with regular river activities and is operational 24/7.
- Project Limes Bubble Barrier Old Rhine in Katwijk to be operational June 2022.
- EndPlasticSoup and RC Winschoten contribute financially to this project and education material for the new Education and Monitoring Center in Katwijk.
- RC Katwijk and RC’s in the area are helping with periodic pollution monitoring in the Rhine.
- EndPlasticSoup brings potential locations for new barriers from our network of participating Rotary clubs.